Translate

Thursday, April 5, 2018

New Blog Section

So, in about a week and a half, I am going to be writing, and video blogging, a small series on ancient civilizations. I will be focusing on the following;

Egypt

Sumeria

India

China

North America

South America

Pacific Islands

I am starting to set up interviews with several persons in the following fields of study relating to the above mentioned areas;

Archaeology

Paleontology

Engineering

Astronomy

Mythology

Religion

If anyone has a question relating to any of the above mentioned areas of study or the ancient civilizations associated with those areas, leave a comment in the form of a question and I will try to get it included in the relevant interview. I do not have a final count on how many video interviews and how many written reports I will be doing, though rest assured that there will quite enough to satisfy some curiosity.
Thank you for following, thank you for reading, thank you for watching, and above all, thank you all for sharing in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Location Feedback Link (All comments are private)

Sparkman's Voice

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *