Translate

Friday, March 16, 2018

Friends

Friends
By Ian W.G. Sparkman
Friends are forever and more.
These are the people who hold the door.
These are the people who boldly call for more.
Friends are forever and more.
Freedom is brought for them.
Freedom is bought from them.
Friends are never bored.
They listen to you even when your wrong.
They listen to you even when your strong.
Friends are never bored.
They would fight with you.
They would take flight with you.
Friends are a lifetime of memories.
Even if you forget they are there, they still remain.
Even if you forget they are there, they stay the same.
Forging a way for the next day is where I am, forgetting you all is not what I do.
More and more I scream inside for you all to hear me clearly.
You are my friends to the very end of my time.
Stay strong and forgive my weak days, praise me on the strong days.
Stray away from that which does not belong, if you are weak I will be strong, if I am weak please be strong.
Friends are what makes life worth it in the end.
No matter the wrongs no matter the rights, we shall always be forever friends.
We all make mistakes and we all fix them as best we can. Forgive and live.
Friends are forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Location Feedback Link (All comments are private)

Sparkman's Voice

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *